[Mailman-Users] /usr/bin/python -S /var/mailman/cron/qrunner fails to run

Mark Cooke gen-lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 19:07:53 CET 2003

Hi,

I have posted beofre, but as yet not got an answer, hopefully someone
could help me, as I've spend now 3 hrs in totals looking through the
previous mailman archives and so far not managed to come up with my
exact problem or an answer as to what is causing it.

I'm running a default RedHat 8.0 installation, with sendmail,DNS and
mailman-2.0.13 all on the same server.

I have been getting the folowing errors for qrunning, I also got them
for gate_news (but as I didn't see any need for this I disabled that in
the crontab):

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/var/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 84, in ?
     from Mailman import Utils
   File "/var/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 32, in ?
     import random
   File "/usr/lib/python2.2/random.py", line 91, in ?
     NV_MAGICCONST = 4 * _exp(-0.5)/_sqrt(2.0)
ValueError: math domain error

If anyone could at least say what is causing it, then I would know where
to start looking.

Thanks in advance

Mark