[Mailman-Users] Danish language at mailman?

Soren Bondrup soren at bondrup.dk
Mon Jan 20 23:06:12 CET 2003

I've installed Mailman a fourth night ago at a Debian box with
Postfix in our small Internet Community (Intranet) with 500 users.
It will (I hope) later be moved to the DMZ for public Internet
access.

I looked around in the archives for a Danish language add to
Mailman but did not find the definite solution.

Is there a Danish Language add on coming up, or is the
Mailman project in need of a Danish translation?

Can you easily add a new language in the setup?

Regards
Soren