[Mailman-Users] RE: Machine in unresponsive

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 22:29:56 CET 2003

I had problems with inodes once, it turned out that I had left a process
in debug mode and it had created several tiny log files cluttering up my
partition... and by several I mean >5k. I deleted those files and all
was well.  I haven't seen any problems with inodes under ordinary use,
or even under most extraordinary use.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes