[Mailman-Users] running Mailman2.1 from cron

Matt Brown mattbrown.lists at lamphost.net
Thu Jan 23 11:29:22 CET 2003

Is it possible to run Mailman 2.1 from cron, a la  v 2.0.13?

Some background:
I'm running a virtualhosting environment where each host gets it's own
copy of mailman installed. I know that 2.1 can handle virtualhosts, but
the (current) inability to have two lists with the same name under
different domains is a show stopper for me. Each server has 100-200
domains, and having 7 Mailman processes running for each domain is
excessive, especially considering many of the domains don't actually
have lists running much of the time. I could just stick with 2.0.13 for
now, but I really like the improvements in 2.1.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Matt Brown