[Mailman-Users] Need a patch written for 2.1 for post-only access.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 27 20:43:59 CET 2003

Okay.  I got it working...

(I have to attach it as a file since my kids just modified my system and
disabled cut and paste... :-)

The "IsMember function was moved to the module MemberAdaptor and renamed

The Moderate.py module is very well written and makes it quite easy to
add checks for passing mail into a moderated list.

I've only done moderate checking on it, but it worked fine for my local

Any feedback is welcome - Jon Carnes