[Mailman-Users] interface outside of the mailman directory

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 00:58:30 CET 2003

Have you looked at using the built in scripts included in
~mailman/bin/..?  Even if you don't want to call them directly, you can
still use them as a template for CGI's that you want to build.

You can setup a bash shell that runs as user "mailman" when executed,
and then use that shell to execute any of the scripts via any method you
like.  I've used it to enable a lot of functionality via email but the
same thing works for CGI's.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes