[Mailman-Users] Archives page not found (Noob.Q)

Keith Mastin kmastin at beechtree.ca
Tue Jan 28 09:40:30 CET 2003

Sorry to top post, but call this one pretty much solved.

The problem, as I suspected, was in the permissions for the index.html
file not being set sgid. Funny thing though, is that accessing it from the
"List Archives" link on a message still shows the "400 file not found"
error, but I can access it from the listinfo/members "Members Archive"
link.

Thanks everyone for your input.
<snip>