[Mailman-Users] editing HTML

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 19:20:14 CET 2003

What version of Mailman are you using?

In version 2.1 the backgrounds seem to be set in the templates.
In version 2.0 the backgrounds seem to be set in the CGI's, but they are
very easy to edit.  Go to the directory:
  ~mailman/Mailman/Cgi
and do a "grep bgcolor *"

Feel free to edit the subscribe.py file to change the bgcolor parameter
in there.

HtH - Jon Carnes