[Mailman-Users] Install issue

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 19:30:07 CET 2003

Check out FAQ 3.14,

Sendmail is set to run as a user and a group, look in the Sendmail.cf
file for the UserID/GroupID that it uses when running.  Make sure that
group exists in /etc/group and is unique. Configure mailman to expect
that GID from the Mail server (./configure --with-mail-gid=mail ..)

Good Luck - Jon Carnes