[Mailman-Users] archive and .htaccess

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at unboundtech.com
Wed Jan 29 05:52:30 CET 2003

I'm pretty sure it has to be the directory indexes thing. Adding
index.html to the end of the archive URL it works. I tried adding
+Indexes in the Option line for the archive directory in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf, but that seems to make the whole mailman
site give me a 404.

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)