[Mailman-Users] spam filtering

Robin Rowe rower at MovieEditor.com
Thu Jan 30 00:47:28 CET 2003

> Front-end your mailing lists with a procmail filter that uses
> SpamAssassin.

Thanks, but as I said, I'm configuring mailman on a SourceForge-hosted
mailing list. Installing SpamAssassin there is not within my power.

Can anyone answer my question as asked? Is it possible to use the mailman
spam filtering capabilities on message bodies as well as headers?

www.LinuxMovies.org www.FilmGimp.org
www.OpenSourceProgrammers.org  http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net