[Mailman-Users] ValueError: bad marshal data

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 23:54:26 CET 2003

It could be trying to process some waiting mail for one of your lists.
You should run a ~mailman/bin/check_db on each of your lists.  If the
config file is corrupted too badly, you can replace the corrupt
config.pck with an older one: config.pck.last

And by replace, I mean stop mailmanctl and then copy the old config over
the new one.  The old file represents your configuration before you made
your last change.

Of course, if you are a good sysadmin, you might just have backups of
the current ones on your back up server and you can recover from there.

If that doesn't clear up your problems then you might need to clean out
the qfiles.

Jon Carnes