[Mailman-Users] Digest message header filtering

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 31 12:47:56 CET 2003

Hi,

I am Cc-ing this reply to the list.
You can always change your preferred charset by adding following
lines in your mm_cfg.py.

LC_DESCRIPTIONS['en'] = (_('English (USA)'), 'iso-8859-1')

This is useful if your list's main language is English but
majority of users are from Latin-1 countries. Plain text
digest will go out with latin characters un-replaced, I believe.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/