[Mailman-Users] footer

Fernando Schapachnik fernando at schapachnik.com.ar
Fri Jan 31 16:45:58 CET 2003

En un mensaje anterior, Jon Carnes escribió:
> Forgive my lack of exact language.  To be more precise, you can turn on
> personalization for a list using the Web-Admin. Once you do that certain
> other features become available and you can then edit the Footer (using the
> Web-Admin) and put in variables that will be recognized and replaced by
> Mailman with things like the persons email address, the list name, the admin
> address, etc.  There is no need to know anything except the names of the
> variables to use in the footer.

Sorry to be insistant, but this is not what I need. I don't need a different
footer for each subscriber. I need a different footer for each post, but
the same to all subscribers.

I realize that I gain some extra footer variables if I turn personalization on,
but fail to see how any of them relate to including the output from an external
commands. Think about including the fortune output in the footer, for example.

Thanks again!

Fernando P. Schapachnik
fernando at schapachnik.com.ar