[Mailman-Users] Flat Threads when posting using Outlook/Exchange clients

Roy Santos roy_santos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 00:56:59 CEST 2003

I have seen a few postings regarding problems getting
flat threads while posting using Outlook clients. See
But what I haven't seen is an answer on how or what
needs adjusting in MS for making proper threading that
Netscape, Eudora, Mozilla, etc. Is there a setting in
the Defaults.py or other place to use "Subject"
instead of "In-Reply-To" or "References"?

I am using Mailman 2.1.2 w/Pipermail locally on Redhat

Thanks in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?