[Mailman-Users] Configuration

Richard Humphrey richard at rhumphrey.com
Thu Jul 10 14:38:10 CEST 2003

Add the following to your httpd.conf file and restart apache. Be sure and
change the paths to match your setup. These are the paths that Redhat uses
for Mailman install, but sounds like Mandrake is different.

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/
Alias /pipermail/ /var/mailman/archives/public/
<Directory /var/mailman/archives>
Options +FollowSymlinks
</Directory>

--