[Mailman-Users] Editing emails

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Jul 15 19:05:35 CEST 2003

John,

Look in ~mailman/templates/en and look at subscribeack.txt.

If you change this particular file, it will affect all the lists on that
system.

If you want to make the change for just one list, create a directory
~mailman/lists/<listname>/en and copy subscribeack.txt there and edit
it.   At least I believe you don't need <listname>/templates/en there,
but I can't find my reference for this at the moment.

Hope this helps.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own