[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

Jason Buscema jpbuse at lambesis.com
Wed Jul 16 00:39:28 CEST 2003

I don't fully agree although I'm not a big fan of html emails myself. We use
it on the SKYY Vodka website for users that want to receive a daily drink
recipe and/or want to receive a quarterly newsletter type thing. Its an
entertainment website. We've always given the users the option for either
plain or html and recently more people have chosen HTML, even for the daily
message. The daily message consists of a unique recipe with a picture of the
drink and Skyy flavor, etc.

Regardless, I still need to figure out a way to have a personalized footer
message in an HTML message. Changing the message from HTML to plain text
isn't an option either.