[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

Jason Buscema jpbuse at lambesis.com
Thu Jul 17 02:07:15 CEST 2003

But how can I use the Mailman footer so its personalized? I want to do
something like this in the Mailman footer:

If you want to unsubscribe from this list then go to
http://mydomain.com/unsubscribe.php?id=%(user_name)s

This is in its simplest form, but you get the idea. I can make a footer in
my html message, but it will be HTML and Mailman can't add its
personalization to it.