[Mailman-Users] Mailman don't subscribe by mail commands, just by web interface

Horacio Casatti hcasatti at dataaccess.com.ar
Wed Jul 16 23:17:59 CEST 2003

Hello, I'm running mailman in the following server:

Mailman 2.1
Linux RedHat 7.3
qmail
Installed by RPM

My list is called "news", and the domain is "programacambio.org"
When i try to subsrcibe by email, sending a message to news-request at programacambio.org with this subject "subscribe", i have no response, and my account isn't added. When i send other commands, like "help", "who", etc., all works fine.
I saw in logs (specifically "subscribe"), and all times i try to subscribe by email appears as "pending".
What's the problem ?
Thank you...

      Horacio E. Casatti
      Diseño y Programación