[Mailman-Users] Migrating from Lyris to Mailman - Looking forfunctionality and/or workarounds

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Fri Jul 18 18:40:37 CEST 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 07:50:39AM -0700, Karen G. Schneider wrote:
> >  - Daily, weekly, and/or monthly subscription reports to list managers
> > with numbers of new subscriptions, unsubscribe, bounces, etc.
>
> This would be extremely useful.  Could we see this in a future release?

And while we're begging for features, on the report I'd like to see how
many subscribers actually got the postings.  Example, if you have a 50K
user list, but only 45K were successfully delivered, I'd like to know
that.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to get this for *every* posting.
This would be ideal for announcement-only lists.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org