[Mailman-Users] Migrating from Lyris to Mailman - Looking forfunctionality and/or workarounds

Miles Fawcett miles at iapps.com
Fri Jul 18 21:40:08 CEST 2003

Yes, all of this functionality is standard on the old version of Lyris
we were on (4.2). And, we would be willing to pitch in some money for
this enhancement ($hundreds). I wonder if there are others who would
make donations to support this sort of enhancement and if that could
enable some dev time to be put towards this.

Is this sort of donation for feature approach appropriate on a project
like this? If so, how could we determine what it would take.

Thanks,
Miles

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 12:40 PM, Ed Wilts wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 07:50:39AM -0700, Karen G. Schneider wrote:
>>>  - Daily, weekly, and/or monthly subscription reports to list
>>> managers
>>> with numbers of new subscriptions, unsubscribe, bounces, etc.
>>
>> This would be extremely useful.  Could we see this in a future
>> release?
>
> And while we're begging for features, on the report I'd like to see how
> many subscribers actually got the postings.  Example, if you have a 50K
> user list, but only 45K were successfully delivered, I'd like to know
> that.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to get this for *every* posting.
> This would be ideal for announcement-only lists.
>
> --
> Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
> mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org

> Searchable Archives:
>
> This message was sent to: miles at iapps.com
> Unsubscribe or change your options at
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/miles%40iapps.com

Miles Fawcett, President
direct 202.449.7222 - main 202.265.3700 - eFax 202.742.5704
email miles at iapps.com – AIM:miles202 – website www.iapps.com

I N T E R A C T I V E   A P P L I C A T I O N S   G R O U P   I N C
  (iapps)
Strategic Internet Solutions for Foundations and Nonprofits