[Mailman-Users] keep users from turning off delivery

Robert C. Jacobson Robert.Jacobson at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 21 18:35:46 CEST 2003

I'm trying to set up a corporate, required membership mailing list.
I've already figured out that I can prevent them from unsubscribing
by requiring moderator approval.

However, it appears that any user can simply go to their options page
and disable their delivery.  Is there a way to stop this?

On a similar note, how do I keep mailman from telling the newly
subscribed user their password?  This certainly would prevent them
from turning off their delivery ....

Robert Jacobson            Robert.Jacobson at gsfc.nasa.gov
BS, Aeronautical Engineering  Univ. of Md., College Park
Flight Ops. Team - SOlar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)
                     (301) 286-1591