[Mailman-Users] How to show name in the subscriber list mailman 2.1.2 ?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Jul 21 19:22:19 CEST 2003

Nicolas,

My Python programming skills are crude and self taught.  However, I
modified list_members to include more information by default, as well as
adding a "-a" option to list the full name of the user.

I have attached it here.  I keep it a separate name so that it doesn't
get overwritten when I upgrade.

Maybe someone with more time and skill than I can use some of this to
upgrade Mailman.

Feel free to use it as you wish.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own