[Mailman-Users] "Path info. No list -2-" error

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Mon Jul 21 23:19:06 CEST 2003

Richard Barrett <r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk> wrote:

> For one of the lists with the problem, what is the value of the
> 'script_name:' variable in the list's htdig conf file; look in
> $prefix/archives/private/<listname>/htdig/<listname>.conf
>
> I would expect the following line in the fptex.conf file:
>
> script_name: http://tug.org/mailman/mmsearch/fptex

There was no 'script_name:' in the fptex.conf file!  I run
a shell script to check all <listname>.conf files for the presence
of  'script_name' and found that this variable was defined (correctly)
for 5 lists only; it was missing in the other .conf files. Multiple
search pages in these 5 lists work fine.

So, I defined 'script_name' (by hand), as you suggest above,
made a new search and the problem was gone. After that, I tried
the same procedure with 2 other lists (one old, the other created
recently) and again search pages started to work.

Kaja