[Mailman-Users] Strangenesses with URLs in the admin/listinfopages

- don_Mailman at the-leveys.us
Wed Jul 23 15:27:25 CEST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-users-bounces+don_mailman=the-leveys.us at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-bounces+don_mailman=the-leveys.us at python.org]On
Behalf Of Todd
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 12:12 AM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Strangenesses with URLs in the
admin/listinfopages

I think you want to also set PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL.  See the comment in
Defaults.py.  I don't know if you have to recreate the archives or anything
after changing this.  Hopefully someone else will.  Or you can try it and
see.  You should restart the mailman service though, AFAIK.

There might be more on this in the archives too, now that you know to search
for PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL.

- --
Todd

---> Todd,
That did it - thank you!  Now my mm_cfg.py looks like:
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'domain.tld'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'www.domain.tld'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s:7080/mailman/'
MAILMAN_URL = 'http://www.domain.tld:7080/'