[Mailman-Users] mailman and courier

Steve Arnold sarnold at arnolds.dhs.org
Sat Jul 26 23:21:55 CEST 2003

Howdy:

I saw the post in the archives about configuring courier and mailman, however, I'm not using and pgsql auth stuff or hosteddomains (or anything virtual really).

I guess my first question is on the DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect' thing, ie, should I change this to Sendmaail and point it to courier's sendmail stub?

As you can see, I'm not a mail expert, but I did manage to get all the courier stuff to work (AFAICT).

Thanks in advance, Steve