[Mailman-Users] Gentoo, mailman and the "module named paths"

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Mon Jul 28 20:37:57 CEST 2003

Thanks Bruce.

I see that mailmanctl doesn't throw those errors if I start it from
/web/mailman/bin rather than /etc/init.d. (However, I still have a "Site
list is missing: mailman" error to sleuth out.) Where do you run mailmanctl
from? Have I missed something on setting a system variable in the INSTALL
instructions, that would enable it to work from /etc/init.d as advertised
with mailman not installed in the default /usr/local/mailman?

Whit