[Mailman-Users] Bouncing troubles

Nyx Wolfwlaker nyxks at nyxstium.ca
Tue Jul 29 01:52:59 CEST 2003

Greetings Everyone,

K this topic is driving me slightly bent ... My server just upgraded to teh latest version of
Mailman which is cool. However, ever since they did, i've had nothing but troubles with
getting emails that say address are bouncing.

The latest is my own address, yet it will post me an email saying that my own addess is
bouncing to the address that is bouncing, which makes no sence.

The server ppl have no idea what is going on, so I'm wondering if anyone here might
have an idea of what might be going on. Cause having to reset (unbounce 100+ ppl) is
nuts.

Well take care everyone,

Nyx Wolfwalker