[Mailman-Users] Internal server error

Nino Katic nkatic at public.srce.hr
Tue Jul 29 10:13:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have installed Mailman 2.1.2-6 on Debian and web interface is running
strange. Sometimes it works ok, and sometimes it gives me an internal
server error. In apache log there is: "Premature end of script headers:
/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/admin" or whatever mailman cgi script is run.
In Mailman error log i can't find anything usefull for this problem. I saw
that others had similar problems but it seems there is no some generic
solution? There was talk about some GID settings.. So, what could be
wrong? I also made installation on Red Hat and there it all works well.
Best regards,

Nino