[Mailman-Users] problems with mailman on apache2

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 22:09:24 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 08:40  pm, Shane Hickey wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:01:41 +0200
> Brad Knowles <brad.knowles at skynet.be> wrote:
>
>> and all our mailman lists are still working.  Unfortunately, I can't
>> give you any details of what we did to convert, since I was not
>> involved in that process.  However, I can confirm that there should
>> be no problems using mailman with apache2.
>
> Can anyone give me some ideas of where to look to fix my problem.
> Basically, all my lists are currently functioning and when I do things
> like "./bin/list_lists" as the mailman user, I can see my lists.
> However, when I try to access any of my lists via the web interface, I
> get an error that says "No such list."

You do not say what URL is yielding the response or which version of
Mailman you are running.

Does the "No such list" response have the name of the list you are
trying to access embedded in it?

Do you get what appears to be sensible results from the /mailman/admin
and /mailman/listinfo pages?

Do you get "No such list" when following links from the /mailman/admin
and /mailman/listinfo pages?