[Mailman-Users] Question: [Fwd: The results of your email commands]

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Wed Jul 30 20:41:48 CEST 2003

Hi everyone...

I just upgraded to 2.1.2 recently, I have Postfix running, and
postfix-to-mailman.py ... this used to work in 2.1, and is now broken.. :(
WhatdidIdowrongnow? :-/  I did a search for "unprocessed" and "confirm" in
the mail archives, but didn't see anything come back that looked like
this..

Thanks in advance, as always..
Glenn