[Mailman-Users] A bug in Russian template

vadim getmanshchuk vaget at vaget.org
Thu Jul 31 21:33:59 CEST 2003

Hi,

Althought, the problem is regarding a page that generating on Russian - you can see it youself, that bottom part is not translated.

My users found a problem - they could not get to options page if they view listinfo page on Russian. I investigated that russian template starts wrong form. I have Mailman 2.1.1. I've fixed it as follows:

murzik:pts/5{vaget}mailman/templates/ru>diff listinfo.orig listinfo.html
120c120
<         <MM-Subscribe-Form-Start>
---
>         <MM-Options-Form-Start>

Please, include it in your later edition.

Thanks,
Vadim