[Mailman-Users] HTDIG patches! Arghh!

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Tue Jun 3 17:37:24 CEST 2003

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to install from the source and somehow just kept on screwing up the install so the RPM worked and I used it.  Redoing it now would be a real pain.  I can definitely appreciate that installing from source is the best way to install it just was not working for me.  If you have a great suggestion as to how to reinstall this easily I am all ears, but I guess otherwise will wait for the next rpm to upgrade and suffer thru that upgrade process.

as per the bcc I guess it is just a quirk of my install.  I had to approve the post, but then the footers did not appear.  Oh well, there are worse things in life.

Adam