[Mailman-Users] Fwd: [Mailman] Cron <mailman at server1> /usr/bin/python2.1 -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/senddigests

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Tue Jun 3 19:43:04 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Further to the shunting problem I was describing previously, below is what
newly appears in my mailbox.. this relates to the digest.mbox file affected by
the other shunting problem surely.

Is there a problem with the scrubber? My intuition tells me this is where it
is, but I'm having alot of trouble troubleshooting it.

I'd be grateful for any ideas to help get this problem resolved soon.

Best wishes,

Tobias

--
Tobias Eigen