[Mailman-Users] Password Reminder problem 2.0.13

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Tue Jun 3 22:36:49 CEST 2003

I am at a bit of a lost I have about 30 list on one box, but something
just happened that has me totally confused. I added another list
recently and all of the sudden when the password reminders went out for
this new list it included all the members from another list. Hard a heck
to explain. But all the members of the devotional list got password
reminders for the cnclist to which they do not belong??? Would love to
solve this before months end.
							Mel
--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com