[Mailman-Users] Help with mailpasswds error in CRON job

Tomas (NW7US) nw7us at hfradio.org
Wed Jun 4 01:40:09 CEST 2003

I have not had any reply to this.  I have searched the online archives of this
list, and found nothing helpful.

If someone could point me in the direction of an answer, I would appreciate it:

I am tring to resolve the following error.  I cannot seem to find where I have
an error.  The Defaults.py file has the DEFAULT_HOST and variations set to
hfradio.org - so why is host_name causing an error?  All other functions seem to
work correctly (I do have several lists on two domains).  It is only this
function, mailing out the passwords, that gives an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./mailpasswds", line 218, in ?
    main()
  File "./mailpasswds", line 210, in main
    msg.send(sitelist, **{'errorsto': sitebounce,
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 221, in send
    self['Message-ID'] = Utils.unique_message_id(mlist)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 634, in unique_message_id
    msgid = '<mailman.%d.%d.%d.%s@%s>' % (
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 130, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError, name
AttributeError: host_name

Thanks,

73 de Tomas, NW7US (AAR0JA/AAM0EWA)
--
: Propagation Editor, CQ/PopComm Magazines : http://hfradio.org/ :
: Brinnon, Washington 122.93W 47.67N : CW SSB DIGITAL DX-Hunting :