[Mailman-Users] How do I add a new list?

Padmanabha Raju. Vegesna raju at ksu.edu
Wed Jun 4 09:48:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have been using Mailman and when I try to add a new list to it, using
".newlist" it is creating a list with the old server. We used a web
interface and all the lists created, using that version are still working.
Later on we changed the server and that web interface didn't work on the
rnew server. So, whenever I try to create a new list using linux by
default it creates with the old server address (to be precise it is by
default setting the host name to alibaba.adc.org (old server) instead of
adc.org (new server))

Even, if I change the host name manually it doesnt work. Can you help me
sort out this problem. Thanks in advance.

-Raju