[Mailman-Users] list owner getting attachments with authorization requests

randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu
Wed Jun 4 20:19:01 CEST 2003

I recently upgraded to Mailman 2.1.2 running on Redhat 9.0.

I am running a moderated list. One of the differences I've noticed is
that when the list-owner address is sent authorization requests for
held posts that contain attachments, the attachment is now sent
with the authorization request.

I have all the content filters on to remove all attachments, but I
guess those don't apply until messages are posted to the list itself?

Is there any way I can keep attachments from arriving with list-
owner authorization requests?

Apologies in advance if I've missed something in the
documentation or on the users list.

Thanks,
-