[Mailman-Users] no mail to outside users

DDM COMPUTERS - Danny Moss ddm at ddmcomputers.com
Fri Jun 6 17:08:39 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I am hoping somebody can help me before I had a cracker come and crash
my whole system I had a good working copy of mailman everything worked ..

Now i have fully rebuilt my system with the same copy of mailman on it
and same redhat 8.0 but noew nobody gets any mail from mailman out side
of my local lan.

I can subscribe to all the lists in fact everybody it the house on the
lan can but nobody from the internet gets any mail back they use the web
interface or just send email they never get anything back..
I can use the web interface or just send email and I get an answer
straight away any ideas ..
what have I missed ..
thank you for your time to read this message thanks inadvance
Danny moss