[Mailman-Users] mailman python process out of control 2.1.2

Benjamin Ash bash at twignation.com
Sun Jun 8 05:32:17 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using exim4 as the MTA, I have not made any configuration changes
with procmail for mailman.

The process that is runnning out of control is the following:

mailman   2784 98.4  0.6  6772 3312 ?        R    12:11 550:25 qrunner
/usr/mailman/bin/qrunner --runner=OutgoingRunner:0:1 -s
   PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
  2784 mailman   20   0  4008 3312  1012 R    99.5  0.6 552:07 python