[Mailman-Users] postfix no recipient

Rodney Richison rodney at rcrcomputing.com
Wed Jun 11 09:58:48 CEST 2003

After fighting this thing for several days, I thought I'd better get some
help. I've spent hours looking thru these archives and searching the net to
no avail.

The web interface works. Mailman sends mail just fine. But postfix refuses to
recognise the recipient when it recieves the mail with this message in the
logs "User unknown in local recipient table"

Will attempt to include all info you guys may need here.
Using postfix-to-mailman.py for mailman version 2.1xx
Running RH 8.0 with mailman-2.1.2 rawhide rpm.
Have created a virtual domain mailman.rcrnet.net

Pardon if I've not posted all the info. I'm just a bit braindead at this point
tonight.