[Mailman-Users] MailMan Issues

Nick Gaugler ngaugler at ngworld.net
Thu Jun 12 02:54:50 CEST 2003

I am currently using MailMan version 2.01 and I am seeing a large amount
of problems with the software.  For starters, the header and footer are
not being included in the e-mails.  Secondly, the entire General
postings filters section is missing from the privacy page, which is
listed here
http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2.html.
There is no way to change a list to unmoderated from the default
moderated, etc.  I am also seeing problems where only some of the users
are receiving the e-mails that are sent out, as if MailMan isn't
properly sending to everyone.  Are there fixes for these bugs or is this
something you just have to deal with?

Thanks,

Nick