[Mailman-Users] Two commands in PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER?

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Tue Jun 17 18:34:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

While we're on the subject of PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER - has anyone
successfully set it up to have two commands executed to generate two external
archives at the same time? I want to continue using mhonarc while also testing
another system (FUD Forum).

I realize this is probably a trivial question for some of you, but I've been
digging around quite a bit in Google and haven't found the answer. My latest
attempt is:

PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER = '(/usr/bin/mhonarc -add -outdir
/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/%(listname)s -rcfile
/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mhonarc.rc -htmlext html -idxfname
index.html -title %(listname)s -reverse
-spammode ; /usr/local/mailman/scripts/maillist.php
%(listname)s\@lists.kabissa.org)'

.. which runs the first one (mhonarc) correctly as usual and does also runs the
second one (maillist.php). However, the second one does not seem to be passed
the message at all.

I've tried a range of things based on the above - no luck. Any advice is
appreciated.

Cheers,

Tobias

--