[Mailman-Users] List_URL in Mailman 2.1.2

Tobias Müller Tobias_Mueller at twam.info
Thu Jun 19 15:38:09 CEST 2003

> I've just grep'ed a MM 2.0.13 build directory and cannot fin
> the string
> list_url in any of the files. Where/how were you using this
> variable? Was
> it part of the standard MM code or added by some patch?
>
> As to 2.1.2, each mail list has an attribute web_page_url
> (also used in MM
> 2.0.13) and there are also the configuration variables
> DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN
> and PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL which are used by the MM code to generate URLs
> (including the per list web_page_url values).

You're right! I opened my old installation to look up how exactly the
paramter was named:

web_page_url (general): Base URL for Mailman web interface. The URL must
end in a single "/". See also the details for an important warning when
changing this value.

> What are you trying to do/achieve?

I want an custom webpage url for each mailing list. I think the
web_page_url paramter is what I'm searching but I can't find it in the
new web-interface!

Regards
  Tobias