[Mailman-Users] Mass Subscriptions and setting passwords?

rubish-heap at rogers.com rubish-heap at rogers.com
Fri Jun 20 17:09:11 CEST 2003

I've been trying to setup a password minimized list in version 2.0.13 as per the instructions in FAQ 3.11, "How do I create a newsletter/announcement/one-way list?".  Unfortunately, the FAQ doesn't seem to work (at least for 2.0.13) in that messages sent to <yourlist>-leave at dom.ain (properly modified for my list and domain) do not create a confirmation message for unsubscribing.