[Mailman-Users] Converting from Listar (old ecartis) to mailman

Scot Mc Pherson scot at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 21 19:50:28 CEST 2003

Cna someone please direct me to where I can find informatino on how to convert
user lists and archives into mailman format from listar/ecartis format?

Our lists are archived as listar queue files found in $prefix/queue/*

We are covnerting to mailman, and have it up and running, but would very much
like to convert our archives. And would like to convert our user
subscriptions rather than adding the thousands of them by hand.

Thx fr any help and direction.
--
Scot Mc Pherson
Linux From Scratch