[Mailman-Users] Yahoo! Group Archive Conversion

David Lamotte ContactMe at David-lamotte.net
Sat Jun 21 10:15:01 CEST 2003

Glenn Sieb wrote:

> Yes yes! Do a google for Yahoo2mbox.pl! :)
>
> I converted a highly active list (about 200 subscribers, over a period of
> 6 years) to mbox format just peachy :) It does, however, consume time, and
> depending on the size of the list, may take a few days.

I wish I could share your enthusiasm :-), but haven't had much success
with Yahoo2mbox.

I let it run for 15 minutes to retrieve just the one message and the
debug output shows it just looping around going nowhere.

Is there some trick that I am missing ?

Thanks
David