[Mailman-Users] Multi-language support

Jeroen Valcke jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
Mon Jun 23 10:17:39 CEST 2003

Hi all,

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:02:06AM +0200, Jeroen Valcke wrote:
> - It appears that some of the paragraphs are not translated. For example
>   on the 'General list information page' the section subscribers is
>   never translated. I would be more than happy to translate these. But
>   where should I add my translation? Just not to break things.

I'm trying to change the templates so that the sentences are in the
selected language, but for the the last section in the listinfo template
I don't find any phrases. There just some tags.

        <MM-Roster-Form-Start>
        <MM-Roster-Option>
                <MM-Form-End>
        <MM-Options-Form-Start>
        <MM-Editing-Options>
                <MM-Form-End>

Now, where are these defined. And how can I change this code so that I
can translate the sentences?

-Jeroen-

--
Jeroen Valcke