[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.1.2 (htdig???)

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Tue Jun 24 15:19:28 CEST 2003

On 24/06/2003 ODHIAMBO Washington wrote:
> Did Richard finally include his htdig (etc..) patches in 2.1.2?
> I haven't seen them at the SF download site.

i propose to use another external archiver like lurker. lurker has a
very mighty search function and provides many more options. see
http://lurker.sourceforge.net/

i didn't get lurker to run with mailman yet, but once i did, i'll add an
entry to the mailman faq.
maybe someone else is faster ;)

bye
 mejo